WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I got the watch and it looks good, better then I expected. But I have concerns about the bracelet, there is an Omega symbol on the buckle, but no reference number. It only says stainless steel on the back of the clasp.

Here are few pics from the listing, any feedback on the bracelet or watch would be welcomed!!!

Just bought a vintage (1971)
Omega Deville Automatic​ with a 1002 caliber off of Ebay, and looking for some info? Please tell me more about the 1002 movement? I know it is automatic, but can you still hand wind the watch if needed? How dependable is this movement?

I was told it was just serviced and cleaned in May. Will have to find a local watcher maker who can open it up and tell me how it looks. It's the uni-case, so you need an Omega 107 tool, to open it. Were can I find a Omega 107 tool?

Thanks for any help you can offer!!!

Lion of Zion

·
Premium Member
13,300 Posts
The 1002 was the first 28800 bph movement from Omega which was launched in 1969, it is very reliable and accurate. I am not sure if you can yourself 107 tool for sale as separate items.You will also have to change your crystal because it has a scratch.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 1002 was the first 28800 bph movement from Omega which was launched in 1969, it is very reliable and accurate. I am not sure if you can yourself 107 tool for sale as separate items.You will also have to change your crystal because it has a scratch.

I looked for the crystal I need on ofrei.com, but could not find what I need according too the case number. So I will have to do more research or just use Polywatch on it for now.

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
If its a deep scratch some very fine wet and dry will reduce the scratch, but when doing it you may think you have just ruined the crystal as it goes misty, then use your polywatch or even toothpaste does the same.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If its a deep scratch some very fine wet and dry will reduce the scratch, but when doing it you may think you have just ruined the crystal as it goes misty, then use your polywatch or even toothpaste does the same.
Thank you!!

·
Premium Member
13,300 Posts
your watch looks guenine

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I have what looks like a 1968 Omega De Ville. Just checking if anyone knows if it's real or not?
Thanks.

View attachment 893160 View attachment 893161 View attachment 893162
:)

Hi,

You have a nice watch. Infact I have been looking for a while for one just like it. Unfortunatley I had one stolen and have been trying to replace if for ages.

Would you be interested in selling or letting me know where you got it from so I can see if they can find another.

Many Regards

Matt

If anyone else sees this and has one the same please let me know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts