WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a Master Control (40mm) SS on SS bracelet. I have been eyeing this watch a couple of months (posted earlier about my interest). I seriously considered buying one in Budapest last week, SS on leather strap. I was delighted to find a new one posted on one of the watch forums upon my return to the states so I decided to buy it. It should arrive tomorrow!

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Congratulations, orahu! There's really nothing like the feeling of anticipation when you have a new watch on the way, is there? And of course that anticipation is bumped up a couple of notches when it's a top shelf piece like the JLC Master Control... ;-)

Now all we ask of you are pics when yhat beauty arrives. :thanks

Regards,
Adam

·
Registered
150 Posts
Congratulations, a truly magnificent timepiece!
You've got to post som wristshots as soon as it arrives!:-!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I just arrived home and, with my wife unpacked, the watch -- WOW! -- stunning. My wife thinks it is beautiful (the real test of a successful purchase). I will post some photos in a couple of days. I need to have the bracelet sized to my wrist before I can actually wear it to the office.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Congrats! Looking forward to the pics!

I've recently been smitten by JLC--and so am keen on seeing your pics. Yours is one (among others) that have caught my interest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts