WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
That's a heck of a watch.
Personally I think one needs about a 10" wrist to carry it off but congrats nonetheless!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Im really not into divers.. but I am into that one. Great looking... I like it.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
That is one massive watch at 49mm and 20mm thick. Also 350 grams. Wow. It has a cool look, but not really for me.

Did ShopNbc do a show introducing the watch? I didn't see an Invicta shows being listed. I must have missed something. I really wanted to see it on the wrist.

·
Registered
827 Posts
This huge monstrostity was on ShopNBC last night. In my area it was around 5:00PM. I'd think unless you're about 6'5" and weigh in at 250 or above, this watch will be too BIG for you!!!

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
This huge monstrostity was on ShopNBC last night. In my area it was around 5:00PM. I'd think unless you're about 6'5" and weigh in at 250 or above, this watch will be too BIG for you!!!
Jim is a big guy and it looked way too big for him ;-)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jim is a big guy and it looked way too big for him ;-)
yes It s a very large watch But I have a pam187 which is 47mm excluding crown and is almost 20mm thick I wear that ok only 2 of my knuckles drag.Well I will be getting it in 1 week and if its not all that It will be for sale thx for all replys I will send pics when it comes :thanks

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Aww I missed it. Oh well. I look forward to seeing the pics.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aww I missed it. Oh well. I look forward to seeing the pics.
hey will send pics I think they only had 175 pieces and iIam sure they sold out the next round will be in july for total of 500 You never know this one may be for sale if its really to big But Iam excited:thanks

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Yeah the shopnbc says it is no longer available.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Nice looking watch! :)

And while I don't think that I could ever spend that much on an Invicta, it's a looker nonetheless.. ;-)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice looking watch! :)

And while I don't think that I could ever spend that much on an Invicta, it's a looker nonetheless.. ;-)
I understand your concern of price however it has a 7751 v movement,real moon fuction,the construction on this peice is second to none ,dont let the name fool you this is state of the art.and is under priced compared to whats out there in this league thx for your response I love this site

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
after careful consideration,I have cancelled my order I think the watch might be subject to lose value fast,and it a little to much flash for me.so with that said I have bought a swiss military 12000 feet watch.thanks for you help:)

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
after careful consideration,I have cancelled my order I think the watch might be subject to loss value fast,and it a little to much flash for me.so with that said I whave bougth a swiss military 12000 feet watch.thanks for you help:)
Probably a wise move exactly for the reason you state.
Still want to see pics of your new beast! :-!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts