WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Thanks all for the helpful replies.

I'll take it to an AD tomorrow and see how the rolex conducts itself under scrutiny, hopefully it's not a Megger fake.
If it is fake it will really bring me down to earth and leave me somewhat grounded, if that's the case I'll probably need to switch hobbies and isolate myself from horology, I just won't have the energy.

More electrical puns please, transform the conversation.

Premium Member
Thanks all for the helpful replies.

I'll take it to an AD tomorrow and see how the rolex conducts itself under scrutiny, hopefully it's not a Megger fake.
If it is fake it will really bring me down to earth and leave me somewhat grounded, if that's the case I'll probably need to switch hobbies and isolate myself from horology, I just won't have the energy.

More electrical puns please, transform the conversation.
Woah, your reply is buzzing with puns. I am actually kind of shocked and confused by how many there are - now my head Hertz.

Thanks, I'll see myself out now.

Registered
I wonder if its magnetised 馃 it looks like it has seen some strong magnetic fields

Premium Member
I hate to relay this to you, but it's not part of their current line-up. I think Rolex would charge a fortune to do a converter job on that, but it's certainly sparked a lot of interest. Oh, and if you look closely, you can tell it's not authentic. The giveaway is that Rolex would have aligned the screws perfectly.

Registered
Congrats OP you didn't have to wait for "the call." But know that the ones made by Omega are better.

Note that this is one 'piece you do not take in the shower. But it's too big for your wrist anyway.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts