WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one showed up on Monday, but I was out of town (Columbia, SC) for work all week. It was killing me to know that it was sitting on the dresser. Well, I got home last night, sized it up, and here it is --

the Engineer Master II - Moon Glow. The pictures speak for themselves on this beauty.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Oh yessss, absolutely stunning!! COngrats on a great watch!! Enjoy immensely!!|>

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Hi Michael,

Congrats on your new EMII Moon Glow! :-!

I believe these are the first Moon Glow pics that we've seen that are from the owner! Wow, what a beautiful watch! Unique and classic, both at the same time! I especially love the patented tritium tube-illuminated calendar date! Very cool! ;-)

Thanks for sharing them, Michael!

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Wow... congrats Michael on the MG... awesome looking watch and pics... |>

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
very nice...and I love the color in the nite. Enjoy, I'm jealous.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
HOLY COW! That one is so much nicer in your pics then anywhere else I have seen it. WOW!!!

Congrats!

Wear it in good health and thank you for sharing it with us! Could you, if you haven't done so already, post your pictures in our Photo Alnum section?

Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
274 Posts
Wow!! Beautiful pictures of a gorgeous watch!! Congrats!!! :-!:-!

I think if I look closely, I can even see rows of tritium tubes under the numbers!! Very cool! :)

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Oh no!!! Now I have another one on the grail list......That is a beauty--first one of those I've seen. If you decide to flip it, let me know!! :-d

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
The blue dialed version also looks very promising. I think that one of you fine gents should buy one, so that you can post some real pics of it for all of us to enjoy and :p over! C'mon! Help some fellow Ball WIS's out! ;-)

:-d

·
Registered
262 Posts
crazy4watches nice watch and it just so happens your in the same town i am also. do you mind giving me a pm as to who you ordered it from? btw your you out of town for the usc game?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
crazy4watches nice watch and it just so happens your in the same town i am also. do you mind giving me a pm as to who you ordered it from? btw your you out of town for the usc game?
Nope, I dont live in Columbia. I am just outside of DC. I was down there for a week of hearings.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts