WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I occasionally post in here but mainly on the Omega board, so if you don't know me........ Hello!!:)...............Anyway, after flipping a few Omega's, I decided it was time to look at another brand and after having a good look about............. Breitling got the nod!

So far I'm very impressed and couldn't be happier with it, it's comparable with the Omega I own and the ones I have owned, brilliant fit and finish and all-round very very high quality. I'll admit I'm not a massive Breitling fan like some of you guys but I particularly like this model and the skyland.

A great deal came up for a 'LNIB/unworn' from a pre-owned dealer I know so I had to buy it!!

Hope you like the pics and I guess you might see a little more of me around here!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Great choice! I have also got the EVO, black dial though. Just like you I have had Omega before (and still have) but now I got bitten by the Breitling bug.... They really grow on you :-!

Wear it in good health

Cheers

//Johan

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Very nice, Ryan. Now get back over to the Omega forum where you belong. :)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Congrats Ryan on that awesome and beautiful Chronomat. Your pics are great and the watch looks equally impressive on the pilot's bracelet, as well as on the black calf. You made a great choice and I hope you have many years of enjoyment from your newest addition.

Len

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys.......as requested.......

Ryan,

get it on a brown croc or a brown calf skin, that white face will really pop.
Stunning watch,

Best wishes,

Verner

Hi Ryan,

try it on a brown croc or brown calfskin, that white face would really pop.
Stunning watch, all the health and happiness to wear it.

Best wishes,

Verner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts