WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
UGHHH, I will never buy from this brand again! I bought a chrono model, and normally when you press the reset button the second hand goes to 12. Suddenly it now spins around to 7 o' clock. So to time something, I have to start from 7. What a load of crap. <|

·
CMW & Sales Moderator
5,498 Posts
Hey Bob,

I saw your watch the other day and loved it. The Seagull ST19 is a great movement. Look for the sticky *How accurate is your ST-19* at the top of the page.

I usually don't go for the Androids but yours and another skeleton I've seen look pretty nice.

Thanks for sharing,
gigfy

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
18,650 Posts
UGHHH, I will never buy from this brand again! I bought a chrono model, and normally when you press the reset button the second hand goes to 12. Suddenly it now spins around to 7 o' clock. So to time something, I have to start from 7. What a load of crap. <|
Android do both quartz and mechanical chronographs. Which is yours?

Quartz chronographs often need the hands synchronized after a battery change. The instructions should have been supplied with the watch, or you should be able to Google them for an ETA G-series. Depending on the system used, the hands-synch could be accidentally activated.

On the other hand, if yours is mechanical, then adjustment of the reset cam is probably going to require the services of a watchmaker.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
If you had an Android then you could've sent it back and they wouldve probaly fixed for $8 for a battery change or fixed it for you pretty cheap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts