WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just got an Oris Artix GT Chrono, so i was wondering, what is the case that the watch supposed to come in, the box is right, but is it supposed to come in the tire shaped case or just in the, what i would say, is the standard square box...not that it matters too much for me, but enough to make me want to post here. Thanks all.

·
Premium Member
71,208 Posts
Hi Bayman, I'm pretty sure that most of the Oris range now come in the square type box thing with the zipper round the middle. Some of the divers still come in Peli style cases but the automotive range no longer comes in a tyre shaped box as divers no longer come in a helmet shaped box.

·
Registered
6 Posts
So i just got an Oris Artix GT Chrono, so i was wondering, what is the case that the watch supposed to come in, the box is right, but is it supposed to come in the tire shaped case or just in the, what i would say, is the standard square box...not that it matters too much for me, but enough to make me want to post here. Thanks all.
MIne came in a normal watch box with separate box for booklets that sits under the watch box oris artix gt chrono

1 - 4 of 4 Posts