WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Congratulations! This really is one of Seiko's better designs and somewhat of a dark horse. I have a Pepsi 019 and am very fond of it. It's about five seconds fast a month. Lume is quite good and I think this series of watches look best on a NATO. Here's to many years of carefree ownership.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Mine has been 2 months and it's still insanely accurate. Not slower not faster

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Looks fab. I'm currently deciding between a SSC015 and a Citizen BN0151 "Prime"...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congratulations! This really is one of Seiko's better designs and somewhat of a dark horse. I have a Pepsi 019 and am very fond of it. It's about five seconds fast a month. Lume is quite good and I think this series of watches look best on a NATO. Here's to many years of carefree ownership.
was very close to getting the pepsi dial but figured the black/blue is a little more versatile.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks fab. I'm currently deciding between a SSC015 and a Citizen BN0151 "Prime"...
The citizen is nice. Depends on how clean you want the dial i suppose. If i were going for a black bezel Seiko i would be getting the ssc021. Obviously comes down to personal taste.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Love mine, and it gets much more wear time than the others in my stable. I just took it off the rubber, and put it on this NATO this morning. Side note...I actually have an SSC021 as well..anyone notice the difference in crystals? I'll post a side-by-side pic later, but crazy how different they are...

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

·
Registered
81 Posts
Nice! I've always liked the Batman bezel on there, but held off because I've grown fond of mechanical sweeping hands. Well, I ordered an Orient Dyno, mainly to add a slide ruler & alarm to my collection, and was surprised to see that the chrono second hand sort of sweeps. After learning it uses a Seiko caliber, I have renewed interest in the SSC017 and can see it fitting my diver rotation well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts