WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Literally just picked this up. Got an offer from my dealer that I couldn't refuse. Have always loved Anonimo's, just never found one that screamed to me and was at a price point I felt was worth it. Now it joins the ranks of my PAMs and others :-! Very very impressed thus far

More pics will be forthcoming once I get home.

And if you havent guessed it yet, Anonimo Hi-Dive OxPro LE with Millemetri dial. :D

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Congrats, nice looking watch! b-) I hope you got the warning from your dealer that there's a disease going around, when you buy 1 Anonimo it usually leads to the purchase of another and another..... ;-) Wear it well and thanks for sharing. :-!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
hmmm...I caught that disease with PAMs, are you telling me they get transmitted via Anonimo's too? :)

May or may not be blasphemous to you lot, but I much prefer it on a Zulu strap (I do need to get a 22mm version though and will pick one up tomorrow).

Now the thing is, I don't know what the difference is between this LE HiDive version and a normal Polluce OxPro besides the dial having those 3 extra emblems and different engraving on the caseback. Care to enlighten a new recruit?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did u pick it up at Visiotime? :)
haha, that I did :)

Very nice and very rare watch! It will also
look nice on brown or a tan strap.
ENJOY IT!!!
Thanks mate. My thoughts exactly. In talks with some of my regular strap makers to get a custom 22mm tan/black stitching strap done. Only concern is the lug spacing, was surprised it was so narrow.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Love it, congrats on the purchase.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Congrats!

Visiotime has always interesting and unique pieces by Anonimo.

Not many intrinsic differences with the Polluce. I much prefer your piece because of a less crowded dial.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Congrats on your "First" Anonimo Sin22...Great choice!!!...looks incredible!!!:-!

Love that clean Millimetri dial!!!

...as others have stated, the "first" one tends to lead quickly to a "second" one...and to a "third" one, and so on...|>

Enjoy!!!...BTW...looks great on the Zulu as well (and strangely enough, I think this may be the very first Anonimo I've seen on a Zulu - and I like Zulu's so thanks for the inspiration)...I like it!!!:-!...very nicely done!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats on your "First" Anonimo Sin22...Great choice!!!...looks incredible!!!:-!

Love that clean Millimetri dial!!!

...as others have stated, the "first" one tends to lead quickly to a "second" one...and to a "third" one, and so on...|>

Enjoy!!!...BTW...looks great on the Zulu as well (and strangely enough, I think this may be the very first Anonimo I've seen on a Zulu - and I like Zulu's so thanks for the inspiration)...I like it!!!:-!...very nicely done!

Very surprised that no one else has put these guys on Natos/Zulus. The Oxpro finish just lends themselves straight away to the "tactical" look.

And you are too right that the first paves the way for the second. I'm now looking at the Militare Chrono Special Edition that Visiotime have available. Tossing up getting that or a 112J which someone's offered me at a decent price.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts