WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud owner of a 9300-1
had it for a day and already put it through a beating.

my Meister Ambassador would never be able to take this type of abuse!

safe to say it wont be my last G Shock!

WP_20141215_002.jpg WP_20141215_005.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry still a newbie, but is that for all the G Shocks I own? i have one for now and have purchased my second one today.

thanks.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks, the second one is this DW290-1Vits older but theres a lot of new ones still out there - just wanted it for collection purposes.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wonderful straightforward Mudman. Masterpiece. Enjoy :) Great catch and welcome on board:)
thank you, i go biking alot on trails and I plan on taking full advantage of the compass. :D

·
Registered
694 Posts
Great photos! Enjoy your Mudman. I really like the metal insert bezel and resin on it. Someday I will need to pick one up.

Enjoy your new G-Shocks my friend!

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Congrats on your first G, great choice. A second within 24 hours is pretty impressive!
Indeed!

Hey -Devil-, you are now officially on the Dark Side! :-d

Reactions: -Devil-

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great photos! Enjoy your Mudman. I really like the metal insert bezel and resin on it. Someday I will need to pick one up.

Enjoy your new G-Shocks my friend!
I can already tell you that you wont regret it! Im already loving this thing as it is!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Two great choices to start a collection. G-9300 and the ever classic "Honorary G" the DW-290.
the DW-290 was my first choice, but something about the 9300-1 just made me give it more priority for the moment.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
910 Posts
Thought about getting that one before I got my Rangeman and Frogman, co-worker has it and loves it. Definitely a great watch!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thought about getting that one before I got my Rangeman and Frogman, co-worker has it and loves it. Definitely a great watch!
I'd say go for it, it truly is a hard watch to take off once its on although my Edifice is pretty tempting :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts