WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to get the aviation gmt but with the chrono on the way (at some point) im going to save up and get that. Got this from another WUS member and really like it so far. I have a smaller wrist 6 3/4 inch, so it's definitely big but I think it still works well.

It's 4 seconds fast per day, I think that's okay looking at some others. Now I just need a new strap (other has previous owner sweat lol), and I'm wondering, how do you get the back plate off?

crappy cellphone pics attached

1photo.jpg photo.jpg

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
Congrats DJ......

Yes, the Nav.B is a little big on you but considering the purpose of the original 55mm Flieger A & B dial watches the 47mm is a perfectly good fit for you. Before long you won't really notice the size....

Wear it well & often....;-)

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
DJ, Congrats on the watch. I really like this particular model and want to get it one day. I think the size is fine for you. BTW, I'm diggin the old school record player !

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im really liking the size, its really easy to see and no one in my area sells anything similar to this so I'm the only one that has one which is cool.

the record player isn't too old skool, I just love the feel of vinyl when I'm spinning. I have technics mk5's which are only about 6 years old :)

·
Registered
9,057 Posts
it is BIG but looks really Nice on your Wrist. i love the B-Dial ..
Congratulations.

T

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm still loving this.. I doesn't feel big and looks great. Matches pretty much everything I wear. My friends all like it as well and they wear IWC and AP. I just wish it was more accurate, every few days it's already off by a minute. My Maurice Lacroix kept better time and it had fewer jewels. Oh well, i still love it.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Beautiful watch, DJFOX. The B-dial is really growing on me, I got manual 47mm coming to me for xmas, but I think in the future I will get one of these to compliment it. I love that dial and its tactical look. Looks great on your wrist, enjoy it well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts