WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's this one, except in Gold. Cost me $20.36 Canadian after taxes. I needed myself a good quality good looking watch for cheap while I send my Mondaine to Switzerland for repairs. Shipping on the Mondaine is going to cost me more than this watch.
It fits nicely, I like how the wrist band is easily adjustable, and it's pretty intuitive, took me a little over 5 minutes to set everything and get it figured out. Didn't have to read the manual.

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Great find migo :-! . Be sure to post it over on the G Forum. They will dig that one for sure.

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Looks like a lot of watch for the money.
Congrats migo!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Although the overall design has the classic Casio look and Casio markets it as a "Classic,", it is actually a very modern Casio. The design of this watch is a modern take on this true classic:

Still, a fine looking watch, and I think I prefer it over the original. Yours has a much nicer display.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I think my dad had one of those real old ones. I picked this one because of the gold, larger display and the seperate light button.

·
Registered
263 Posts

It's this one, except in Gold. Cost me $20.36 Canadian after taxes. I needed myself a good quality good looking watch for cheap while I send my Mondaine to Switzerland for repairs. Shipping on the Mondaine is going to cost me more than this watch.
It fits nicely, I like how the wrist band is easily adjustable, and it's pretty intuitive, took me a little over 5 minutes to set everything and get it figured out. Didn't have to read the manual.
All in all a classy update of the original with a great display.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts