WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd post a few pics of my wonderful new G-Shock. I got my first g-shock not too long ago (ga-100), and since then I've been fighting the urge to just snatch up another dozen or so. I dig the 5600 look, and I've been researching here for what seems like ages.

Glossy with a carbon fiber pattern, positive display with gold-ish background, gold buttons and lettering... A beaut.

After playing with it for a few hours, here a few quick thoughts:
-Alarm is louder than my GA-100. It's similar to the volume on the classic a168.
-Auto EL is cool. It works well, and will only activate if it senses that you are in the dark.
-My only comparison is ga-100, but the buttons take a little more effort to push. I assume this is in line with the 5600's
-Atomic is cool

For some odd reason, each time I try to take a different picture with the my new IO7 iphone upgrade, it keeps coming out sideways. I'll figure it out sooner or later.
securedownload-3.jpeg
securedownload.jpeg
securedownload-1.jpeg
securedownload-2.jpeg

·
Registered
34 Posts
I love this watch and have been considering getting it for awhile. The display is so cool and I love that the band is carbon fiber. How much did you end up paying for it if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got it on amazon for 205 dollars. It was prime eligible and fulfilled by amazon. It took three days instead of two, but it was a simple transaction and a lot cheaper then it was on eBay. I'm very satisfied with my purchase

·
Premium Member
14,008 Posts
Is this watch as glossy as say, a GLX5600-1?

Have great day,

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Great watch! I ordered it expecting it to be titanium (as listed on shopcasio and gshock.com) .. A few phone calls later and all I get is shopcasio blaming Casio and Casio telling me it never actually said titanium. (It definitely did, I took a screen shot)

Sorry for the rant.. Enjoy your watch. I must say it is very comfortable for a 5600. I'm not usually a fan but the strap is very nice.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I got it on amazon for 205 dollars. It was prime eligible and fulfilled by amazon. It took three days instead of two, but it was a simple transaction and a lot cheaper then it was on eBay. I'm very satisfied with my purchase
Thanks.

Unfortunately, This product isn't avaible on Amazon.fr or .de !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Thats a great price, nice pick up...

·
Registered
89 Posts
That's a lovely watch RBL. I do really like that edition.

For some odd reason, each time I try to take a different picture with the my new IO7 iphone upgrade, it keeps coming out sideways. I'll figure it out sooner or later.
I have the same problem with my iPhone photos. They're correctly orientated on the phone. They're correctly orientated once you send them to the computer (which is the way I do it). But upload them to the forum, and hey presto, they're the wrong way up. Most puzzling... :-s

1 - 15 of 15 Posts