WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just happened to spot this Club-G the other day getting bidded on, threw down the last bid and scored it for a whopping 16 big ones, Shipped! I thought it was gonna be a bit smaller but was pleasantly surprised to see it measures 42mm across the bezel, which is the same thing a Seiko SKX007 or 009 measures, cool little watch, came on adaptors and a funky colored, way to small strap. To my surprise was a perfect 20mm, so I threw it on a green Nato and super comfy, cool little beater watch, whata you guys think?:-!

·
Registered
779 Posts
I really like the strap on this one.:-!

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, wears comfortable, I now have it on a a grey Nato strap, identical to the green one, matches the watch perfectly. Not a scratch on the watch anywhere, its mint. The little guy carrying the surf board is actually walking with it, he then throws it down and starts surfing, shredding back and forth on it, after that, a capital G flashes, really cool!:-!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Nice bargain, looks good!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Looks comfy and adequately mini chunky. Thumbs up!

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! It has quickly become one of my favorites, haven't been able to get it off my wrist since it arrived yesterday!:-!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts