1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Premium Member
Something ordinary
Congrats, it looks great!!!!

Registered
Changed my mind.

Registered
Nice! Congrats!

Mine came for delivery today but nobody was home to sign so they left the delivery slip. Sadly I'll be out of town until Thursday so my wife will put the box on my desk for me tomorrow to wait until I get back.

Registered
Nice! Congrats!

Mine came for delivery today but nobody was home to sign so they left the delivery slip. Sadly I'll be out of town until Thursday so my wife will put the box on my desk for me tomorrow to wait until I get back.
be patient....in my country we always said "takkan lari gunung dikejar" which translates to "chased mountain will not run away"

p/s: sorry for the bad english. it's direct translation from google translate...

Registered
Looks much better than what I remember from the renders! Congrats.

Registered

Registered
Mine arrived today as well but I wasn't home. Wife is picking it up tomorrow but wants to give it to me on Friday for our 16 year anniversary. :banghead:

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Registered
She's a beauty, man.

Vendor
#200 in da hizzle!!!

Registered
That is cruel.
Sounds like just like something my wife would do. I went through the same thing, ordered a watch early February and she hid it from me until my birthday late March. It was a killer

Registered
Looks very nice.

I thought of participating but to be honest, the whole design by committee process and waiting forever for the completion of the 2012 WUS Dual Crown Project Watch burnt me out. I wasn't ready to take that plunge again.

Reactions: docvail

Registered
Congratulations,from one of the dropouts, you guys.... I knew I'd be sorry. I enjoy seeing your strap combos with the watch, and its many faces and shades. I'm sure it was worth the wait, especially at that price and those specs. It really turned out nice. Enjoy it :)

Vendor
Uhm...yeah...

I'm not even taking the cellophane off this one. Not because cellophane has become my nemesis, but in the interim between starting this project a year ago and getting it today my collection has exploded.

I'll be putting it up on F29 as BNIB shortly.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts