WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Just in ...

1K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  cbomb 
#1 ·
Its been an interesting journey to this watch. A few years back Junghans Max Bill caught my attention, I liked the watch even back then but was probably looking for something different and didn't pursue it further. Recently, a friend of mine who isn't a watch enthusiast (not for long) mentioned how he likes a simple design and I showed him the Max Bill which he said was something he would get.

Next thing I know, I am the one interested in getting Max Bill. After browsing a few websites, I ran into Junghans Merister Chronoscope. I fell in love with the sunken sub-dials. I wasn't sure about the silver hands due to legibility concerns but eventually thought that I should be fine. Now that I have the watch, I feel happy :)

See less See more
#6 ·
Heute ist aber nicht dienstag!

#9 ·
Where've you been hiding out on WUS Kittysafe? , it's been bandied about on WUS almost every month with a new owner popping up at least every month :)

Although I think it's mostly the black version you see, this white one is lovely though ..

No display back is a shame with a rotor like this one:

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Silver

IF only you could see it :rodekaartb-)

#14 ·
Easily 1 of the more under-rated German brands around.
Beautiful bauhaus design though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.