WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I am new to the Kobold arena and wanted to wait to get my two new purchases together before posting. I have to say I am very impressed with the quality and service of the Kobold brand. Anyway here is my SMG-1 titanium and my recently arrived SOA, I was able to work out a deal with my better half and get X-mas, anniversary, and b-day all wrapped up into one. Hope everybody had a great holiday and New year.

Regards,

James

Attachments

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Very nice indeed. I see that you got the operator's package, very few of them are seen on the forum.

Congrats...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Operator package looks great. I have never seen one. I did receive the Kobold Patch with my SMG-1. Great watch. We also have a great Moderator. I have learned a great deal from the postings.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
That Moderator is to blame for my addiction - or so my wife tells me :-d . Obie is the best, and a true wealth of knowledge.

So, Obie... any hints as to when the new Kobolds come out??????:thanks

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
No hints as of the new year, since I have been busy with other things not related to Kobold... I know shame on me!!!

And thanks for the kinds words, and I am glad I make others addicted to Kobold like I am....

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Re: operator package? is there a glock or hk hidden under that foam? :)

Very nice pair of watches to get started with Kobold.

First time I've seen the operator package. Very cool.

Enjoy.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts