WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Very nice! It's my favourite modern Longines.

·
Registered
128 Posts
You're killin' me. If I ever come across one of those, the money is going to fly out of my hand so fast the presidents will slide off of the bills. We're talkin' without the wife's permission fast. Congrats and enjoy.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're killin' me. If I ever come across one of those, the money is going to fly out of my hand so fast the presidents will slide off of the bills. We're talkin' without the wife's permission fast. Congrats and enjoy.

If it winds up that its not for me I'll let you know.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yes, the gold ones are quite beautiful. I want to say there were only 60 each, white, yellow, and rose. I tried to get my hands on one and came close, but another person had faster cash. Oh well, wasn't meant to be, I guess.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, the gold ones are quite beautiful. I want to say there were only 60 each, white, yellow, and rose. I tried to get my hands on one and came close, but another person had faster cash. Oh well, wasn't meant to be, I guess.
From the Web:

Rose gold model – L1.611.8.70.4: Limited series of 60 numbered pieces (recommended retail price is CHF 4800 Swiss Francs)
Yellow gold models – L1.611.6.70.4 and L1.611.6.30.4: Limited series of 60 numbered pieces each (recommended retail price is CHF 4800 Swiss Francs)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts