WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this one is an instant favorite. The Force Recon GMT just showed up and I love it. Great style, size, weight, even the straps are perfect. I'll try it on the rubber for now, but that Nato with the clasp is amazing as well. (might just end up on another watch ).

Lume is pretty good, great color but no match for the deep blue depthmaster or really any of the Tunas. I guess you wouldn't want a watch that glowed like a flashlight in "combat" ;)

Quick adjust on the rubber strap isn't quite glidelock, but it works and looks cool.

I'm not great at reviews, I just wanted to know why there are so few threads about this beast, and I only just heard about it last week.

IMG_0836.JPG

IMG_9188.JPG

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congrats on your purchase! I have to say, that's the first time I've ever seen this piece. It looks pretty cool!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Thats a pretty cool looking piece, well at 49mm, not many of us can pull it off. i really like how the GMT logo lights up...

·
Registered
734 Posts
Lol the more I look at that watch the more I wish I could pull off wearing that! I just can't dang-it. As I've gotten older my wrist size shrunk. Note to self, don't get old...

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I pretty much took off the nato the day it arrived and never looked back. I like the deployant and adjuster on the rubber strap so much more.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Ive been lookomg for this exact watch as well. Looks super cool

·
6,602 Posts
Killer piece! I tried one on yesterday...very nice!

Cheers
Shannon

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Someone is selling one of these right now at a great price. I might need to sell mine as well, got something else in mind.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts