WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator
14,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
indeed interesting "light" reading as always. A few quick highlight "discoveries" for those who havn't seen it yet...

1. As assumed and expected, some of the list prices are a bit higher than the ones shown in the 2006 Chronolog. Basic Navi on strap now $4350USD, a $100 dollar increase. SS Cosmo on Navi bracelet remained the same at $5380USD. Monty Oly on croco increased a hundred bucks (6.3K to 6.4K). Basic SS CE on Pilot bracelet increased from $4,610USD to $4,835USD, an indication of popularity I suppose. A beautiful new graphite dial with graphite subdial CE is also introduced. $4,835USD on bracelet also. The new Blackbird on bracelet is $5,870USD. Two tone bracelets increased a hundred bucks reflecting gold price increases. Fun to go through the books and compare "stuff".

2. B-1 is gone, Airwolf, Skyracer and Co-Pilot now in the Professional lineup. Emergency Mission still listed but $220USD more than last year. The Co-Pilot module is only sold on its specific braclet. $1,950 on titanium, $1,620 on Professional in steel (The "II" is dropped from the name on the Pro bracelet now but it is the slanted link version introduced last year, still $420 by itself in SS) and $2200 on Pilot in steel. That means the module by itself would be $!200 but it is not offered by itself nor is there a strap offered for it. It appears in the photos as if the bracelet is integrated into the module hence the configuration and sales restraint of being "on" the bracelet. The Co-Pilot is only shown configured on the Aerospace, Emergency, Airwolf, Skyracer, Chrono Avenger M-1 and Chronomat Evolution. That said, remember that the ASW shares the same bracelet as the CA M-1 but who needs a Co-Pilot on a diver's watch? LOL. I went back over the 2004-2005 sales handbook for bracelet commonalities to determine compatiblility of the Co-Pilot with other models than those listed but no luck as far as I can determine there. I need a 2005-2006 sales handbook to further corroborate assumptions. Got one for me, Dick (Watchbreath)?

3. Theme this year is indeed "Airports" and although mildly interesting, rather "ho-hum" IMHO. To many of us who had the fortune (or misfortune) of traveling for years they all started to look alike long ago. Espen Gees (as Alan and SnapIt recall) is one of our forum contributors and his photography in the Chronolog is up to his high standard but again, an airport is an airport. Apologies for being so jaded here.

I hope these little "Teasers" are helpful for you and you're able to pick up your own copy very soon!
Cheers,
Ron

·
Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator
14,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you tell us about new models/looks/colors of Chrono cockpits in the 2007 catalogue?
Hi, Andy. Yep. Basic model (SS on strap) has a price increase from $3430 to $3570. Same $140 increase when on a bracelet, $4300 to $4440. Two tone version (on strap) in 2006 chronolog is a typo at $3430 increasing to $4420 this year. Two tone on a two tone Pilot bracelet increases $270 ($6120 to $6390). This almost certainly reflects gold price increases this past year. If you can find a dealer who will give you the two tone for the 2006 incorrect chronolog price, jump on it. LOL. Dial colors are about the same (including the turquoise and ivory dials) but a medium/light brown dial (very nice!) has been added for 2007 and ALL the dials with squared lume indice's are gone this year. Only plate Romans or eight diamond dials available. Diamond bezel still available for an additional $3520. All prices US list of course. Hope this helps, Andy. :)
Cheers,
Ron

·
Registered
8,242 Posts
Just picked up the new Chronolog from my AD about 3 hours ago. This has given me enough time to go through the first few pages. You would think John Travolta is a world renowned war hero wouldn't you? But he does have a pretty nice house.

Todd

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Well, Got mine today and am shocked at the sudden price increases on some models.

Whats more shocking is the B1 B2 and Hercules have all gone, Ok we new some but i thought the Hercules (still one of my favorite B's) would have lasted a few more years.

I cant get over the price for the Co pilot but would still buy one if chance arose, although as the company that i was working for went into liquidation yesterday, it wont be a sudden purchase.O|

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,
Thanks for your description of the new chronolog, as I do not have him yet! SS means "Steel" for the basic Nav? And what do you mean with CE?
But anyway, thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ok thanks! Sometimes all those shortterms are confusing... So I have a SS CSO and a SS NME ???:-!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.