WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
6,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I just ordered a Deepquest, spoke to Liz... Took my ordered, now the wait begins.. Torture!!

Reactions: lvt

·
Registered
884 Posts
You have my envy! I'm awaiting my new iPad...currently I'm your neck of the words (sorta...Nashville)

Trade ya :)

·
Banned
6,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Can you guys guess what was in my desk waiting for me??? give up? only the most stunning, hard-core, stupefying beautiful watch on the face of this earth!!!!! Thank you Liz and Toppers!!! This thing is awesome, what were Ball engineers thinking the clasp was going to secure?? a Yacht?! the domed sapphire, WOW!!! the crown, WOW!!! the bezel, WOW!!! the materials, WOW!!! the lume, WOW!!!! you guys get the point... and to imagine i was gonna drop $10k on a DeepSea. I'll take pics this weekend and post... now excuse me while i go stare at it for a few hours, LOL!

almost forgot... I would've much preferred a top notch leather box with fuzzy interior and a top grade jewelers tool to resize the band and polishing cloth and top grade paper manual then this plastic box with a dive buoy. the COSC certificate in leather is a nice touch though.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Can you guys guess what was in my desk waiting for me??? give up? only the most stunning, hard-core, stupefying beautiful watch on the face of this earth!!!!! Thank you Liz and Toppers!!! This thing is awesome, what were Ball engineers thinking the clasp was going to secure?? a Yacht?! the domed sapphire, WOW!!! the crown, WOW!!! the bezel, WOW!!! the materials, WOW!!! the lume, WOW!!!! you guys get the point... and to imagine i was gonna drop $10k on a DeepSea. I'll take pics this weekend and post... now excuse me while i go stare at it for a few hours, LOL!

almost forgot... I would've much preferred a top notch leather box with fuzzy interior and a top grade jewelers tool to resize the band and polishing cloth and top grade paper manual then this plastic box with a dive buoy. the COSC certificate in leather is a nice touch though.
I'm jealous! Congrats!

·
Banned
6,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
sry, just got to the pics today... loving this thing!!! and for some reason it catches the light just so and it "blings" as you move your arm... it's already caught the attention of a few :) I tried doing some macro shots, but it was with my iPhone so forgive the quality.

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Wow...those pics were with your Iphone? Strong work....love the bezel on that thing. The clasp looks pretty substantial. It looks like Ball did a good job on this one.

·
Banned
6,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, glad you like it. Yeah, its the iphone with the Macro Cell Lens Band.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Awesome photos! Thanks for sharing.

I have handled the DQ in person a few time. Really solid build!

It's on my wish list... My only Ball is the Engineer 2 Chronometer Red Label.

Cheers,
MountainMike

·
Registered
203 Posts

Hello, when I traded my date just for my deep quest it did not come with a polishing cloth either. I requested one and my AD said that they don't come with but they do have them. I just asked and he gave the the sweetest Ball polishing cloth. Nice. Also gave me a nice Ball hat too

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hello, when I traded my date just for my deep quest it did not come with a polishing cloth either. I requested one and my AD said that they don't come with but they do have them. I just asked and he gave the the sweetest Ball polishing cloth. Nice. Also gave me a nice Ball hat too

lucky....I'd love to have a Ball watch co. hat.

Shane

1 - 15 of 15 Posts