WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just ordered my 1st G-shock. I know this one wasn't overly popular but for me it just felt right and I got a great price on it. I really needed a good watch that I could wear when required to step up my atire (not very often but nonetheless). In any case, it should be here in a few days.

Now after this I think I've settled on a 6900 for my daily beat up work watch to replace my distroyed Ironman.

Let the addiction begin.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well I just ordered my 1st G-shock. I know this one wasn't overly popular but for me it just felt right and I got a great price on it. I really needed a good watch that I could wear when required to step up my atire (not very often but nonetheless). In any case, it should be here in a few days.

Now after this I think I've settled on a 6900 for my daily beat up work watch to replace my distroyed Ironman.

Let the addiction begin.
Hi Bear!

Good choice! Hope to see more of your collection in the future!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Does not matter if it is popular or not, in fact it could be better if it were unpopular. I think it is a good looking watch.

Good practical choices for both watches that will handle most if not all occasions for you.:-!

·
Registered
678 Posts
You can always try the polygon g-056 series for it's slimmer profile and interval timers... depends on what you're looking for and used to... for e.g. my friend finds g-shocks to bulky compared to Timex's for sports.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Can't go wrong with those two... I'm also thinking about ordering either a 9052 or a 6900 pretty soon.
And I'm sure you'll have lots more soon b-)

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
I considered the first one a good long while before deciding on something else, I hope you enjoy it, I love the solar/atomic I have.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts