WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can't wait to see it in person, although i know it will be a few months until they are out. i love the clean, classic design of the dial st off by the beautiful blued hands !

-show me some scans of your marine watches if you have them...

have a nice holiday weekend,

jeff:)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ordered my Marine Original also. Just thinking about straps while I wait. I may try it on a mesh bracelet.

Gerry

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Congratulations!

I'd really like a Marine (just a regular one) at some point, they're just such a classy looking watch B-)

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Dave E said:
I'd really like a Marine (just a regular one) at some point, they're just such a classy looking watch B-)
Sigh ... I'd have one on my wrist by now were it not for lately being hit with vet bills in the region of a two-year watch acquisition budget. :-(

·
Registered
9,651 Posts
Oh no!

But your dog is so young! What happened?

I was recently hit by an autorepair bill that cost me an Antea KS with black band, an SK007 and an Orange Monster. Out of warranty, but before end of leasing. Damn poor timing...turbo bearing went out and the car started burning 1 litre of oil every 150 km. They didn't charge for the turbo, but charged for the installation. Otherwise it'd have been the price of an Antea KS, an SK007 AND a Prodiver together!

Or almost the price of an Omega Speedmaster Professional, as if I were to buy such a watch from such a manufacturer... :p

JohnF

·
Registered
9,651 Posts
Hi -

I'm so sorry to hear that. At our meeting in Darmstadt she was certainly a picture of joy.

My sincere condolences.

JohnF

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yeah Gentlemen,

Last night I enterd the STOWA world and it really kept me trapped. :-X
As I wanted to know some details on the new PRODIVER, Jörg quickly gave
me satisfying answers and on top on that an info on the Marine Original
which is to come perhaps on august. ;-)

What should I say... I delayed my wish for the PRODIVER and made a
reservation on one of the beautiful Marine Originals...

It just was an automatism that lead me to the order menue... :-D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts