WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woo hoo! I'm stoked! Picked up a GW-200K-2JR off ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260378591718

Was really surprised that it took my offer automatically. I'm really excited though. Also glad it is the newer body style. I see a band/bezel buying frenzy in my near future.

I really wish the band matched the bezel though. Anyone know if there is one out there?

:-!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey congrats, buddy! :-!

Looking forward to seeing some pics of it soon.
Heh, and I just also managed to snag one of the MIRB from Eco-Watches / Neweggmall for $229 :p

Looks like I owe the wife a couple hundred bux :oops:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Heh, and I just also managed to snag one of the MIRB from Eco-Watches / Neweggmall for $229 :p

Looks like I owe the wife a couple hundred bux :oops:
If you're lucky, she'll give you a spanking as well. |>

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you're lucky, she'll give you a spanking as well. |>
Well, if she does, it'll be with a bat :think: and now that I think about it, chances will be high of this...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
great pick-up! hmm, did you also pick up the MIRB Frog for $229? that would be a steal!
Well, I got an order in. We'll see if it comes though since it went out of stock almost immediately after I submit the order.

Hi C-Fu,

You know what Frogman to start with. That's a pretty rare and hard to find model. Great price. Congrats!

Cheers,
Sjors

Thanks :) I just gotta come up with the funds to pay for the "extra" Frog, since I had only budgeted for 1. The MIRB was "the one" that I wanted, but I really liked this one when I saw it and the price was right. I honestly only put that offer in on it expecting it to be declined!!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
:-! Very happy for you! :-! I certainly hope you are able to get the second one as well. Can't have just one Frog in the pond. b-)

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
Congrates on joining Club Frog :-! I think a lot of ICERC's are multi color. I know the ICERC Gulfman for this year has a black bezel and yellow strap. If you dont like it you you will have a lot of colors that might still be had for a reasonable cost. or get a GG bezel and strap and dye it :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
I've actually been following that Frog on eBay for over a month. Originally the seller had it for sale with no reserve, no buy it now, and a low initial price. The original purchaser didn't complete the transaction and he relisted it as a BIN / BO auction. Congratulations, it's an awesome watch :-!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, got my automated shipping notification as well as a seperate, personal email from the seller this morning. Should be here Saturday!! :-!

Also just ordered a Master Blue bezel/band set from Tiktox. If I could just track down the white ICERK GW-206K set, I'd be golden!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts