WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,311 Posts
Purchased this bad boy early last week on the same day the AD got it from Tudor. Picked it up today! View attachment 16142097 View attachment 16142098
Whenever I see one of these, I think two things:

1. Damn that's good looking.
2. Why haven't I bought one yet?

There are now three Tudors I am actively interested in. Will I ever buy one? Maybe.

Congrats!

·
Registered
583 Posts

There are now three Tudors I am actively interested in. Will I ever buy one? Maybe.

Congrats!
Spoilt for choice! I'm glad I bought a BB58 before they released a spate of other ones that I liked. Otherwise I'd probably be BB58-less too

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nice watch, wear it in good health.

Originally I planned to get the blue one but lately the black version has been growing on me ...

·
Premium Member
5,311 Posts
Spoilt for choice! I'm glad I bought a BB58 before they released a spate of other ones that I liked. Otherwise I'd probably be BB58-less too
I like this, the GMT and the new BB black ceramic. I keep hesitating to pull the trigger though if the AD had the black ceramic a couple weekend ago, I likely would own it now.

Reactions: Cpsv72 and 54B

·
Registered
8,435 Posts
Very nice, congrats! Maybe one day I'll join you.

Reactions: Cpsv72 and JLittle

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
A swell pickup!!..Many a Watch God are raising their ale filled gourds in salute to your fine a$$ pick up..they give it 2 spears up!!..

·
Registered
36,590 Posts
Congratulations, on my short list for best proportioned watch.

Reactions: Cpsv72 and JLittle

·
Premium Member
5,311 Posts

·
Registered
Rolex DJ 41; BB58; IWC Portuguese; Tudor Heritage Advisor; Longines Trench Watch; Oris Depth Gauge
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Congrats!
It is more stunning in the flesh! Go out and buy one!😁
Congratulations, such an attractive watch.
thank you!

·
Registered
Rolex DJ 41; BB58; IWC Portuguese; Tudor Heritage Advisor; Longines Trench Watch; Oris Depth Gauge
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice watch, wear it in good health.

Originally I planned to get the blue one but lately the black version has been growing on me ...
For me this is the classic look of the 1958 Submariner. The blue is beautiful but i already have a rolex DJ with a blue dial.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts