WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I like them, and that sounds like a good price. :-!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Not yet but it's on my list .... trouble is the list is getting a bit long now :think: :-d Sounds like a fair price though.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seiya quoted me about $15 more. I figured I would go with the cheaper option. :) I dont even know when it is for sale. I saw on on Japanese site that it went on sale the 5th. Im not sure if thats true or not but Katsu said he would be ordering it directly from Casio.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Ok! After my next incoming I wanted a 5600, looking at the pictures and the price I think I have found it! Does anyone know if they do a non glossy black finish?

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Ok! After my next incoming I wanted a 5600, looking at the pictures and the price I think I have found it! Does anyone know if they do a non glossy black finish?

I think the bands and bezels have the glossy finish. If you're not a fan of the glossy, you can always get a spare band/bezel from the Multi-band band 5 5600 and swap them out. It's the same dimensions for both of these models, which will make for some nice swaps down the road.b-)

Kev

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
I think the bands and bezels have the glossy finish. If you're not a fan of the glossy, you can always get a spare band/bezel from the Multi-band band 5 5600 and swap them out. It's the same dimensions for both of these models, which will make for some nice swaps down the road.b-)

Kev
Thanks for that Kev!
I might go for the red one in that case and order a spare case and strap from I guess casio sales and service, it will have to wait a few weeks though as I have exhausted my watch budget for the month:roll::-d;-)

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
that's an good deal.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Great price Brandon, which color are you getting? I've been eyeing the black.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Hey Adam,

I ordered the Black version. Its going to be a while though. Katsu said it wont be released until the 25 of May. o|
The wait won't be too bad, at least you'll be one of the first guys to wear one. MSRP won't be much cheaper if & when it becomes available in the US. How do the specs compare with the G-9100 Gulfman? TIA

·
Registered
803 Posts
Salaam Pindu unfortunetly i do not have any control over delivery/release of watches nor am i a stockist just a Customer so please bear that in mind once i have it i promise to do a review.
waalaykumassalaam, look forward to it إن شاء الله

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
waalaykumassalaam, look forward to it إن شاء الله
Pindu Brother i am so delighted to have You as a fellow G-Shock forum member have a super Jumaa,unfortunetly i am currently off of flying duties(i fly the B-777)but in a good way i can perform more salaat!:-!.I promise i will do a super review with as many pictures!:).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts