WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
What nice watches. Thanks for posting pics.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Amazing pics! Thanks for posting these.
I especially like that you've worn and used these limited edition pieces as they were meant to be. I think limited edition watches are usually kept in the box and never used to preserve their resale value. What's the point in that!?
I actually did the same thing with the Snow monster when I purchased it last year in Bangkok. Me and my brother both bought one and took the in the pool to break them in! We didn't have a camera at the time though. Seeing these pics has really made me regret that now..

Seeing these pics just bought back some really fond memories to me.

Thanks.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I've just realised! I didn't purchase it last year, they weren't released then! It was late January / early February...

Seems like a year ago now...

·
Registered
536 Posts

·
Banned
2,545 Posts
Your collection is masmaganda, Kababayan. (Beautiful collection, country mate).

Wear them in the best of health . . .

Capt. Serdal

·
Registered
16 Posts
I love both these watches. I didn't realise Seiko themselves were using the words Monster and Sumo on these watches, but glad they are. Bangkok is a great place to get Seikos, got my original blue monster from there a few years back now.

·
Registered
G-Shock Square G-5600E
461 Posts
I love both watches. However, why they put a .... plastic band on a lovely watch is anyone's guess. Plastic watchbands are known to create skin rashes, especially in hot climates like the Philippines. I changed mine on a Seiko Prospex for a NATO strap.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts