WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been considering purifying my collection, to a degree, of late. I'm curious as to how many purists are out there, compared to others that have a diversification to their multi watch (brand) collections.
I have around 22 watches, of which 6 are Omega, so approx. 36%. How say you?
Thoughts, justifications and elaborations, always welcome and encouraged.
regards
mark

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Currently 62.5%, soon 55.5 if that damn Sub ever arrives.

Additional comments - I've had the same thoughts, the Omega brand, style and range is so GREAT that I could easily have all Omega (but then I would have to sell my TAGHeuer's :-( ).

How about a compromise - a collection of Omega's and a secret collection of "others"? :-d

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
60% (3 out of 5) other two are Breitling and Rolex

First 3 were Omega. I would consider myself an Omega man however would like to add a JLC to the collection next

·
Registered
9,418 Posts
50%. My first two proper watches were Omega since when I have added a Doxa and JLC. I don't know whether there will be any additions in the near future, but Omega doesn't have anything else in it's current line up that really calls to me.

Nigel

·
Registered
98 Posts
~ 30%

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
I'd say 50% ish

That will go up if I ever get around to flipping some lesser worn pieces

·
Banned
4,334 Posts
Oh, man! He wants me to do Math? :-d O.K..... :think:...12 divided by 7,,,,,bring down the one.....add a zero..... :roll: I'm going to go ahead and say a solid 60% of my collection involves Omega. Since all of my vintage pieces are Omega, it's actually higher, but I'm figuring the percentage on the watches that get actual wrist time.

;-) KAT

·
Registered
749 Posts
54%

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
I'm only really guessing, but about 10% or so.

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
14.2 % currently. Hopefully more in the future.

cheers.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts