WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Gents, I could not fight the temptation any longer. Seeing those great Moonwatch pics was more than I could take anymore. I was lucky to come across a deal on a slightly used 3573.50 with box, papers and even red dot intact, and I had to buy it. I have already fell in love with it. And with the exhibition caseback it is breathtaking. Thanks to all you enablers. And thanks for all the great information I get from you all, it is appreciated. Now my GMT has a family member.
Here are a couple of pics:

Len

·
Registered
761 Posts
Fantastic!!

Len,

Congratulations, it is beautiful watch -- Now, am I the only one missing a Speedy? B-)

I just put some seed money in my Speedy fund so I am that much closer..

Enjoy it and we'd love to see a "Family Portrait"

Cheers,
Q

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Re: Welcome to the Speedy Pro club!

Congrats Len, very sweet!

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Len, congratulations on that beautiful 3573! I know you will enjoy it.

And I like your admission that this is your "first" Speedy. I guess that means that we enablers still have work to do.

Fr. John+

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Welcome to the club Len.

The Sapphire Sandwitch is also my choice.

best

Al

·
Registered
145 Posts
Congrats! Great watch. May be one day you'll mount in alternance with the bracelet an integrated Omega shark (or croco) on it as I did recently.
Cheers,
Christian

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Congratulations....:-! :-! :-! :-!

Enjoy that beauty...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Beautiful watch!!!!

AND....beautiful pics! :-!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to all for the warm wishes and comments. This is definately a club I have longed to join.

I just love the Omega shark skin strap that many of you have here, hopefully one day I will buy one, but in the meantime I just bought a barely used Di Modell shark skin that will hopefully look good as well.

I can see how Speedies and Omegas in general can be addicting. I am already considering what my next one will be. Maybe a PO, an AT, or a 35 yr anniversary Speedy. You never know. Time will tell. :)

Len

1 - 13 of 13 Posts