WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recieved my T-Graph Searambler and it is my first DOXA.
First, it's a wonderfully made fit/finish piece. I LOVE the BOR bracelet, and the whole DOXA case and bezel is awesome...alot of textures and details...loved the brushed and polished mix too. :-!

BUT.....I'm not totally sold as of yet though...Maybe it's just that I'm used to black dialed watches and the silver is throwing me off a bit...not sure.. :think: That and it's a little thick on my wrist. I'm not a little guy 6' 1" 210, but I've got bony wrists....
I am contemplating trying to pick up a GMT Sharky instead...still not sure. I really like th GMT Sharky in the videos and pictures I've seen, and it's a bit thinner than the T-Graph, so I assume a little bit lighter too...

Thoughts?

Also, on the T-Graph bracelet, there doesn't seem to be any "fine" adjustment to tighten it up just a tiny bit...am I missing it?

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
170 Posts
i wear my t-graph on a rubber strap and it works much better for me. and my wrists are 7 1/2".

·
Registered
699 Posts
I have the SR TGraph, and admit it's a big, heavy watch.

I'd recommend wearing it snugger than you're used to with the bracelet, or changing over to the rubber to reduce movement/weight.

In answer to your question, I have the GMT too, and it wears much slimmer/lighter than the TGraph.

Best,

Chris

·
Banned
1,696 Posts
Big Congrats! Nothing like starting at the top :)!

I LOVE my T-Graph It has been chronometer accurate since I received it a couple months ago. I removed a couple links and wear it on the closest in of the three adjustment holes (on the clasp) and it fits my 7" wrist fine. I also wear it on a vintage style square hole rubber strap too. I would give it a little time and if you find it just isn't for you I am sure there are a few people here who wouldn't mind going through the adoption process :-!. Best -Ronbo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts