WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello my fellow watch lovers, so I was at my parents christmas party and we played a white elephant gift game, where you can pick random gifts and you can take gifts from other people.. Well some how I ended up with 2 In box Seiko RC-1000 Wrist Terminal Computer Watch's and i got them for free!

I am wondering what the current worth of these watches are? On the back it Does say it is the model S501-4000 on the back, but it does have the matte black metal bracelet around it, I have all the components(Interconnecting cable, display plastic box with display plastic holder) but the software disk and manuels are missing.

I don't know if I want't to sell them or not yet. But I would sure like to know the values of these watches..

Pic for reference.

Can anyone help me out?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If anyone has got anything to say about these watches feel free to chime in.. I am all ears..

I would really like to know the current worth of these watches, but any other info or comments are very welcome.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anyone has got anything to say about these watches feel free to chime in.. I am all ears..

I would really like to know the current worth of these watches, but any other info or comments are very welcome.
wow 80 thread view and not one single reply...

guess no one knows about this thing eh?

·
Registered
293 Posts
After typing it into google there was a website selling one for 120 british pounds, but i'm not sure if that's the real market rate or one that's been independently set by a retailer..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good info..

thanks for your efforts guys, i think I am going to try an email the admin at pocketcalculatorshow.com it seems like they sold one on his main site.

if anyone has anyother info about this then please let me know?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just to let you know, I had one of these 1987 to 1991. It was a good watch, and the serial interface software was ahead of it's time because you could completely program it easily. The only drawback was that without the interface, you could not add any new information to it. But I loved it as a watch because I kept phone numbers in it.:-d

1 - 7 of 7 Posts