WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a new Swiss Army 9G-600 automatic chrono (7750) from a guy on Ebay for $375. He has 9 more if anyone is interested. Just do a search, you will find it. He has a Buy It Now price of $499 but he accepts offers. I offer $375 and he took it no questions asked.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
I just picked up a new Swiss Army 9G-600 automatic chrono (7750) from a guy on Ebay for $375. He has 9 more if anyone is interested. Just do a search, you will find it. He has a Buy It Now price of $499 but he accepts offers. I offer $375 and he took it no questions asked.

MB........Sweet watch.......nice snag..............good price! I love mine!:-!

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
:-!
Thanks for the tip, I just made an offer too. :-! I wonder how long you waited before you knew he accepted your offer?

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Received counter offer. Seller said he would accept no less than $390, so paid him what he wanted.

My original offer was $360.

Anyway, I now have one. I was thinking of buying a Revue Thommen or Hanhart with the same movement as this one. So saved a bundle. :-! :-D

Now just hope that I don't get shafted by UK customs. :rodekaart

·
Premium Member
11,106 Posts
Motorboat,

Hearty Congratulations on joining the happy 9G-600 Fraternity.

I've loved mine and wore it as my daily watch for nearly a year until recently. Its a great watch - the bracelet is also super.

Wear it in good health.B-)

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Way to go Mike :-!
Great pick-up and a big thanks for the heads up which Radio-Daze was able to take advantage of :)
Just love it when the forum works like that.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Motorboat,

Hearty Congratulations on joining the happy 9G-600 Fraternity.

I've loved mine and wore it as my daily watch for nearly a year until recently. Its a great watch - the bracelet is also super.

Wear it in good health.B-)
Now I remember who my major enabler on this watch was!!!!!! :-D

·
Premium Member
11,106 Posts
Now I remember who my major enabler on this watch was!!!!!! :-D
Guilty M'Lord!B-)

Happy to have been of assistance. Too bad I haven't got a Hamilton.........:roll:

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
The offer has expired, but seller now has a new offer for 10 Watches which expires on 6th Dec.

Interestingly, on the previous offer, someone offered the seller $400 and he turned it down. That's after he accepted motorboat's $375 and my $390.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
It will be my first automatic chrono so I am excited, especially because of the Valjoux movement. |>|>|>
Happy for you.......it is a great watch.............the dial is soooooooo black that it almost looks blue.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The offer has expired, but seller now has a new offer for 10 Watches which expires on 6th Dec.

Interestingly, on the previous offer, someone offered the seller $400 and he turned it down. That's after he accepted motorboat's $375 and my $390.
I'm not sure how he decided what offers to accept, because he accepted my $375 offer after he told you he wouldn't accept less than $390. I fully expected him to counteroffer, but he didn't.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I'm not sure how he decided what offers to accept, because he accepted my $375 offer after he told you he wouldn't accept less than $390. I fully expected him to counteroffer, but he didn't.
Ah well...not too bothered, I suppose the price that I paid is still pretty good. Question is now, how much will UK Customs charge me? I'm thinking about £40.

I've not heard from the seller yet, I thought that by now he would have let me know when he would post the Watch and left feedback for me. Whenever I sell on eBay, I contact buyer straight away, and leave feedback as soon as I've been paid. I know that some sellers don't leave feedback until buyer leaves feedback for them. Hardly seems fair when you have fulfilled your part of the deal. <|

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
:)
Hope customs doesn't mistreat you badly R D.
Looking forward to your pics and thoughts!
:thanks for the thought Tragic.

If Customs shaft me for the £40 (about $75) that I'm expecting, plus the $44 shipping cost, it wont be the bargain it first appeared!! :think:

You never know, I may be lucky. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Let us know when your's arrives please Motorboat. :)

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
:)

:thanks for the thought Tragic.

If Customs shaft me for the £40 (about $75) that I'm expecting, plus the $44 shipping cost, it wont be the bargain it first appeared!! :think:

You never know, I may be lucky. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Let us know when your's arrives please Motorboat. :)
The MSRP on the watch is about $1,100 and the typical street price on steel is around $600.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.