WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got drawn into an auction to-day for this Hamilton X-Wind.

Think I may have paid a little too much, but it's nearly Christmas and got carried away.:roll:

Wish I could stop this madness, anyone know of a cure.:-D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Got drawn into an auction to-day for this Hamilton X-Wind.

Think I may have paid a little too much, but it's nearly Christmas and got carried away.:roll:

Wish I could stop this madness, anyone know of a cure.:-D
It is a beauty, and......................NO! :-D

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Very cool R.D.!
Congrats!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
If you find a cure, PLEASE let me know!!!!!!:-D

·
Registered
742 Posts
Nice watch. It's neat how they flipped the movement around in that one to not look like every other 7750 out there. Something like this is on my shopping list too, I am stuck at a tossup between the older style Hamilton Field Khaki Crono without the flight computer and the limited edition gold version, if I could possibly find that it would be a must have for me.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice watch. It's neat how they flipped the movement around in that one to not look like every other 7750 out there. Something like this is on my shopping list too, I am stuck at a tossup between the older style Hamilton Field Khaki Crono without the flight computer and the limited edition gold version, if I could possibly find that it would be a must have for me.

I suppose you could argue that this Watch is designed for the right wrist, but i will wear it on my left as normal.

Hav'nt seen the other Watch you mentioned, and I not going to look for it. I've promised myself not to look at any more Watches for a long long time.:rodekaart

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Radio Daze, I have made myself that same promise....over and over and.........:think:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Great watch! Love the black face/SS bracelet combo. Wear it well!! This one is still on my list of hopefuls!! :-!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts