WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I got this nice Solar Pulsar Diver Watch for 50 bucks. I know the photo is a *soft focus* but when I emailed the seller he sent me 13 more high definition pictures and it looks quite sharp. Do any of you guys have experience with the solar pulsars or their divers? BTW, if anyone is interested, he has a black one like this one and a digital pulsar.

Peace and Happy Holidays!!
Nick

Attachments

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Congrats Nick!
Looks like that one ought to have some serious lume as well.
Let us know how you like it!

·
Registered
301 Posts
I have the exact same watch. I got it off ebay too, for around $55. It is a great watch it has solid end links and also the divers extension, plus the fact you never have to change the battery, it cant get any better than that imho.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have the Pulsar Solar 4000 in black - the lume is very similar to that on my Black Monster - I thought I got a good deal at $99 with free shipping from an AD-NIB. Looks like you got a good deal for sure.

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
I have the Pulsar Solar 4000 in black - the lume is very similar to that on my Black Monster - I thought I got a good deal at $99 with free shipping from an AD-NIB. Looks like you got a good deal for sure.

Don't u hate when u see someone got a better deal?
I know I've been there...lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts