WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had found this forum by "google chance" about six weeks ago when I decided to buy a pretty nice (to me) "internet brand" watch. Had no idea that time what an OS10 is and looking for more information I have landed in this nice place. Thank you.
Meanwhile I have red more about watches and I discovered that these little machines from our wrists are very interesting to study, collect or even design, not very sure yet if also to repair.
I choose this section for my intro just because I've noticed that it is (unfortunately) not quite overloaded, I would rather say almost orphan compared to the other ones; and because I dared to imagine (between a few bottles of beer) that I have something to say.
Here is my two cents contribution:

It can easily host an automatic ETA behind a thick dome glass.
I'll happilly receive ANY feedback, even from the dark side, I'm not hypersensitive.
Don't ask (or ask :-d) me if I'm preparing to give life to it, I'm not Geppeto and, besides that, this design is the nightmare of any machinist (I have some experience in designing...things), so very few chances to get it done and working. Ever.
I'll have to switch to wine for the next one, might result something more CNC friendly.

Thank you and looking forward to see my blueprints in your paper shredder :-d:-d

Fidel

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Hi Workaholic,
Welcome to the forum!!!!!!! Thats a really cool design, I can see how it would be a machinist nightmare, but cool none the less!:-!

Regards
Graeme

1 - 2 of 2 Posts