WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I removed the bezel of my K-35 because it was loose. After adjusting the wire per the video I watched, I can't get it back on. What did I do wrong?

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Do you have pictures of it...maybe it's bent out of shape.
If you can't fix it, I am getting a delivery in the next couple of days with some extra retainer springs for my new Amphibian.

I can probably send you one for just the shipping cost (no more than like $1). :)

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am unable to do pics. I was thinking of a new spring. I will be glad to paypal you $2.00 to cover spring and mailing.
If this will short you I can order from Russia or E-Bay.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
I am unable to do pics. I was thinking of a new spring. I will be glad to paypal you $2.00 to cover spring and mailing.
If this will short you I can order from Russia or E-Bay.
I'd be more than happy to send it for $2.00
I'm hoping that my package is delivered tomorrow, as it's currently located in a processing center close to me. Not yet at my local post office.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you want to do PayPal or give me your address and I'll get a check in the mail.
I'd be more than happy to send it for $2.00
I'm hoping that my package is delivered tomorrow, as it's currently located in a processing center close to me. Not yet at my local post office.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a new bezel spring coming from forum member 24H. Is there a secret to installing a bezel on a K-35 Komandirskie?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts