WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some new watches of Kadloo:

Matrix:

Automatic swiss made Valjoux 7750, 25 jewels, 42 h power-reserve, functions second minute hour day date, cronograph (60-seconds, 30 minutes, 12-hours), case polished/matt stainless steel, 43 mm diameter, scratch resistant sapphire glass, tachymeter bezel, hands and markers with Superluminova, waterproof to 200 meters (660 feet), screwed crown, pushers and case-back, with glass-bottom, fine leather strap. Variations: case with stainless steel or roségold plating (10 micron/18 kt), dial black or carbon-fibre, markers in stainless steel or roségold

Aviation:

Automatic swiss made ETA 2836-2 Day Date, 25 jewels, 42 h power-reserve, functions second minute hour day date, case matt/polished stainless steel, 43 mm diameter, scratch resistant sapphire glass, hands and markers with Superluminova, waterproof to 200 meters (660 feet), screwed crown and case-back with glass-bottom, fine leather strap with butterfly buckle. Variations: black, blue, light-grey and brown execution

Mission:

Automatic swiss made ETA 2826-2 Big-Date, 25 jewels, 42 h power-reserve, functions second minute hour date, case polished stainless steel, 43 mm diameter, scratch resistant sapphire glass, one-way notched bezel, dial with fine decorattion, hands and markers with Superluminova, waterproof to 200 meters (660 feet), screwed crown and case-back with glass-bottom, stainless steel bracelet with diving extension. Variations: dial in black or ivory

Pics and text by Kadloo/Hamburg

·
Watchuseek Journalist
1,777 Posts
:thanks Mike,

Kadloo as a brand is interesting. I recently requested and received their catalog. They have some interesting watches and accessories priced in the medium range.
Kadloo's watches use Swiss movements and are definately more reasonably priced than Askania.

Any experiences?

Cheers,
Bhanu

·
Registered
11,273 Posts
Kadloo's watches [...] are definitely more reasonably priced than Askania.
Not trying to be facetious ... but what isn't? (Still smarting over the undisclosed Chinese movement that Mike revealed.) :roll:;-)

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm a little confused by the bezel on the Aviation. "Caracas" only has one "r" and Iceland is on GMT time. :think:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good idea, worth to be considered. However I like the new BIG Date (ETA 2826-2)....

.... and this one here

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I like both of those as well. I like the one with the 2826. The rose gold and black pvd looks really cool together.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts