WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KADLOO® – Technique for Professionals

"As I cannot find the watch I have always wanted to have, I will build it by myself." – With this target, the designer and manager of an advertising agency Martin C. Petersen, today CEO of the Kadloo Germany, started at the beginning of 2006 to create a wristwatch with the following characteristics:

• Sporty and timeless design
• Strong and resistable watch for the use under extreme conditions
• Usage of only the best watch-movements, as well as high standard materials and mechanics
• uncompromising quality at a fair price

For a successful implementation of such a goal it is elementary to work with humans surrounding yourselves, who are always better in their field than you are. This Kadloo philosophy is based on the cooperation of qualified watchmakers, creative product-designers and only selected suppliers for additional needed watch-components.

In addition to the fine watch collection Kadloo has developed a product-line of watch-winders and lifestyle articles. In a very short time Kadloo succeeded to establish their brand as the leading German manufacturer for watch-winders due to their extremely reliable technology and straight forward design.

Just two years after its market launch in 2006 the Kadloo® brand is available at the leading German jewellers and watch makers, in the biggest European cities as well as in the Middle East region. For the year 2008, the launch of the brand in North and South America is scheduled.

The history of the name Kadloo is caused to a coincidence. As Martin C. Petersen in 1986 was visting by New Zealand and came in touch with the local Mãori people, they did teach him the term “Kadloo”, which means in the language of the Mãori satisfaction and reliability. These words with the related properties accompanied him since that time, became his personal philosophie and so consequently the name of the watch company he founded in 2006.

Hamburg/Germany, June 2008

1 - 1 of 1 Posts