WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only worn it for a few hours. It is a gorgeous watch in mint condition with the only exception of bracelet/strap changing marks on the case back by the lugs (that all watches get sooner or later). It performs flawlessly and comes with everything as received new here about a week ago. These have also gone up in price (probably because of the excellent reviews). I do not believe that you can find one for less than $900 at this time, probably even higher. $699 paypal from a confirmed conus address gets this one shipped with 2 day US Priority with delivery confirmation and insurance to your door. Its a beautiful timepiece, grail category, and you will be quite pleased. I'm only selling because I have my eye on the $1700 Deep Blue coming out soon and I don't have the cash for it without a sale.

Please note that the Helson mesh on it in the first few pics is not included at $699 but I will do so for an additional $75 if you like. It will come on its very nice stainless steel bracelet though as in the last few pics. The blue plastic is still on the bracelet, btw, and was never sized or worn at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts