1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Mine shipped today, I figure it'll be here by Saturday. I'll post pictures ASAP.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thks Nate, did you get it from hb? It's the only place I've seen it on sale so far besides Casio USA. :)

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Thks Nate, did you get it from hb? It's the only place I've seen it on sale so far besides Casio USA. :)
HB is the place. I actually talked to them today to confirm something and he said they came in today and he'll ship it today. I'm just a couple of states away so it should take long. I've got a blue Giez 1100 in the order too so I'm excited.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Got mine from HB too. Shipped today! But mine are going to Europe.
Funny thing is that I will be in the states during next week. should have shipped it to the hotel! LOL

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
...or shipped to my house, yeah that's the ticket :)

I figure you might see mine before yours, from the manual it seems it'll be one of my workhorses.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Wonder if they all come in that cool box.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
That's the same box I saw on the above linked eBay auction. Pretty cool. First G I will have that has come in anything special like that.

I still only see the one picture at HB though, I'll look harder.

·
Registered
461 Posts
you need to click on "Additional Images" ;)

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Found it, thanks.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Aw man!!!!!!!
Cant wait till mine arrives!

Looks really really nice!! |> |>

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
It's got some cool features which everyone can read in the manual if they wish so I'll not go over them.

I am a bit miffed that the TR1/TR2 rotation will only cycle 5 times. My silencer will only repeat its CDT 8 times. If I remember properly Mudman would do it forever. Why the tendency to have these limits? Does this benefit anyone? What application is helped by a 5 or 8 cycle limit?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts