WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I was at the Watch2008 event in Maastricht today.

Kazim Kenzo presented his new model: the 500 diver.

Here 2 pictures:

·
Registered
389 Posts
YA i totally agree! it looks good! im not so sure about the barrel lugs though.is that attached to the case? i like it on rubber too, just the way its now! :-!:-!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
:-! Me too! The case has more personality.
Exactly! Not that there's anything wrong with the eintausend, but it's nice to see something (very) different. Unfortunately, with the way the lugs look, it'll be too big for my wrist. :-(

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
I dig it; hex lugs ROCK!! The metal bracelet for the Debaufre Triton has the same hex lugs, and they are very cool. Hopefully this one will be priced a little lower than the Eintausend.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
I like the crown protectors and the lugs. Not too sure about the lug sizing though...looks like you would have to use either the strap it comes with or a cut down strap. Does not look like the standard width which means you're limited on strap choices which always makes me a little leary. But it does look very nice overall, another great looking piece from Kazim. :)

·
Registered
9,327 Posts
Interesting new offering. I'd like to see a custom bracelet for that one.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So what are the specifications please?
Kazim will be able to give you all the details early next week, but if I remember correctly:

-Titanium case
-500 m. WR
-Sapphire Crystal
-ETA 2824-2 Auto

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I really like that case and bezel. I wish the dial design was different but that is just my personal preference.

That bezel and is quite unique and I love it!

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Hex screws are a no brainer but they don't look good on some watches. I like them on this. Has some interesting design elements. Another winner from Kazim IMO.

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
Im liking this brand more and more.

i bet that strap would look great on my new Oris TT1 ! :-!

i wonder if they plan on selling the rubber strap only? if so im in!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts