I am selling an old diving watch NOS from the 80's, from the French brand Kelton:
Kelton watches were made at the time in Besançon in the Doubs (bottom engraved "Made in France").
It uses the same case as the Timex / Kelton "Red Dot":
Rare model on the second-hand market, especially in this condition.
KELTON, THE ORIGIN:
The birth of KELTON was the fruit of the meeting between Stéphane Boullier, watch manufacturer in Besançon, and the American giant Timex. Conquered by the French watchmaking industry, Timex decided to produce some of its watches in Besançon. The first watches were produced from 1955 under the KELTON name.
- Brand: Kelton (same as Timex)
- Model: Red Dot Diver / Submariner
- Manufacturing: France (Besançon)
- Years: Early 80's
- Movement: Mechanical, with manual winding
- Caliber: Timex M105 (18,000 bph)
- Case: Chromed steel
- Diameter of the bezel: 38 mm
- Case diameter (with crown protector): 40.5 mm
- Lugs to lugs: 43.5 mm
- Lug width: 19 mm
- Dial: Black
- Date: Box window at 3:00 a.m.
- Bezel: Metal, rotating and bidirectional
- Bezel color: Gray / Washed blue
- Case back: Clip-on, stainless steel
- Water resistance (not verified): 25 meters
- The watch is new / NOS / has never been worn (see photos).
- Note, however, inevitable storage marks (the watch is 40 years old).
- The movement works very well: keeping time (drift of 30 s. after 24 hours of operation), power reserve (50 hours) and trouble-free date change.
- Note however that it is necessary to shake it slightly to start it.
- No traces of oxidation.
- The watch, apart from its strap, is completely original.
- It is sold on a new 20mm wide black NATO strap.
A very beautiful collector's item!
Sold 120 € firm net to me + shipping cost
Shipping cost :
- European Union: 14 € with tracking number but without insurance / 16 € with tracking number and insurance
- Rest of the world: 30 € with tracking number but without insurance / 32 € with tracking number and insurance
Payment by bank transfer, in euros only.
No Paypal G&S!
Private message or mail: nicor77 @ gmail dot com (without the spaces)
Only positive feedback on WUS:
5 five stars reviews in my profile
- Perfect transaction with French_connection2!
- French_connection2 - very smooth transaction
- french_connection2 - great seller
- Had a great experience buying from French_connection2
- French_connection2 is number one!
- French_connection2 is a trustworthy seller!
- Great Deal with French_connection2
- French_connection2 is an A+++ seller!
- Great transaction with French_connection2