WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Tissot Seastar 1000 on Ebay from Kenmarwatches. I thought I got a good deal, but it turned out to be a frustrating experience. I paid with Paypal right away, but after two days I still didn't get a receipt or shipping info from them. I called and they didn't even have my order on file. After some digging the Person on the phone found my order. He said the watch might be on backorder. He will find out and email me. The email never came. Next day I phoned in again and had a different guy on the phone. Basically the same story then before. He said he would email back within two hours, but never did.
I phoned in a third time and this time the person knew my order. I got an email back with the info that the watch shipped out 48 hours ago (which would have been a Sunday) and it's stuck at customs (I'm from Canada).
Another day later I got an email from them saying that customs had shipped the watch back to them. They refunded my Paypal payment.
I think all the stories with shippment and customs were made up. They didn't ship because they didn't have the watch in stock. the whole thing took so long, now I can't get a watch in time for Christmas. Be aware of Kenmar watches. (www.kenmarwatches.com)

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Sorry for your trouble.
To balance the scales a bit, I bought a Citizen SS EcoZilla from them with no hassle at all in the U.S..

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Sounds like cacka excuses brother,sorry to hear that you had bad dealings with them, I have bought from them before, assuming it is the same Kenmar watches that's in Michigan?? If so Then the deal was flaweless and fast, I think they are great on Citizens but maybe on other certain brands their not acctually holding them in House? hence the delay as I have heard this before, just never with the Citizen brand.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I had just as frustrating an experience trying to order from them. They really need to update their inventory levels on their website. The first watch I treid to order was out of stock - I found out 4 days after I ordered it. He asked if I wanted another watch and he would check to see if it was in stock. I gave him the model and he e-mailed back saying it was in stock and to go ahead and order it and it would ship out that day. I ordered it and then recieved an e-mail 4 days later saying it was out of stock O| what a waste of time. Then when I phoned to tell him to cancel the order and explain how I was upset about wasting my time ordering a watch he said was in stock when it wasn't - he had no idea what I was talking about O| but I did get the refund.

Never again <| <|

1 - 5 of 5 Posts