WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a long time that I posted some of my work. I think a few years ago when I just started I did post a picture of my first skeleton watch I ever made. During my journey in watchmaking and drive to in prove every watch compared to the previous one I am finally at a point to start posting my work again on this forum.

My watches are based on an eta6497 movemement (for now, end this year I will have my own inhouse produced movement).
All the complications, modifications and finishing is done by me in my small workshop in the Netherlands.

I would like to know what your thoughts are.

foto2.jpg
foto1.jpg
SK20190410-DSCF2495.jpg
16 december 2018DSCF0225.jpg
SK20190529-DSCF3336.jpg
TerraLuna.jpg
SK20190529-DSCF3305.jpg

Kind regards
Stefan Ketelaars

·
Registered
390 Posts
These are detailed, high class pieces of the breed we don't see much around here. I especially quite like that rough texturing on the last one with the full suite of complications, and especially so on the globe. Fantastic work.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Wow, those are gorgeous.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Looking from the pics, the watches look amazing, especially the one with the globe sub dial. Do you have wrist shots for these?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Amazing looking pjeces. I love the attention to detail. Keep it up please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
142 Posts
That's really nice work, I do really like the design of the dial and hands, the simple elegance of it. Don't think there is anything to improve here. Website available, or on the cards?

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
It has been a long time that I posted some of my work. I think a few years ago when I just started I did post a picture of my first skeleton watch I ever made. During my journey in watchmaking and drive to in prove every watch compared to the previous one I am finally at a point to start posting my work again on this forum.

My watches are based on an eta6497 movemement (for now, end this year I will have my own inhouse produced movement).
All the complications, modifications and finishing is done by me in my small workshop in the Netherlands.

I would like to know what your thoughts are.

View attachment 14219459
View attachment 14219461
View attachment 14219463
View attachment 14219483
View attachment 14219485
View attachment 14219487
View attachment 14219489

Kind regards
Stefan Ketelaars
I think it looks awesome. Great job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts