WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the cases identical between the leather and steel bracelet versions of the Khaki Field Auto 38mm?

Steel: H70455133
Leather:
H70455533 / H70455733

·
Premium Member
8,553 Posts
You would be best to contact Hamilton directly through the "Contact Us" feature on their webpage with respect to your question on whether or not the stainless steel bracelet would work on the H70455533 / H70455733 and visa versa with the leather strap on the H70455133.

·
Registered
470 Posts
As someone who has owned both... yes!

I’ve purchased the silver dial on bracelet and black dial on strap and the bracelet fits both head perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,553 Posts
The reason I would not commit to the interchange of the 38mm Khaki Field bracelet between the stainless steel model and the two leather strap models is based on the case redesign on some of the 2018 and 2019 models, as discussed in the thread below.

Your best option is to send Hamilton an email as I outlined in my above post, and they will forward your question to a local Swatch Group Service Center in your area. The advantage to this is that if they provide you a bracelet based on providing you with the wrong information, I would think the onus will be on them to compensate you for their error.

https://www.watchuseek.com/f357/ham...-watch-h69439411-bracelet-option-5086569.html

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
That's referring to the KFM (manual wind), which has seen a few redesigns over the last few years.

As far as I can tell, the KFA references mentioned in the OP have remained unchanged since at least 2007, apart from getting a new movement in 2017.

Reactions: B.Boston

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yes, I’ve had both the old ETA and new H-10 and have swapped bracelets between them. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts