WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have the Khaki Field Blue 40 (H70305943) or 42 (H70605943) with the H-10? Do you like the color? Any wrist shots? I’m thinking of getting the 40 and just wanted to see what the Hamilton forum thinks.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
71,532 Posts
Don't have one Brandon but I had a look at some pics on line and I must say that I like it rather muchly.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I would also like to see live pics of this watch, especially the dial like the OP is asking for. It seems nice in pictures but it is a very different shade of blue than the one being used on most watches these days. Any1 bit the bullet on one of these?

·
Registered
220 Posts

Here's some I found, but they don't really help too much. The dial looks far more like a royal/navy blue compared to what I would say is a more pale blue from the stock photos on websites. I think I'd actually like it more if it was a paler version of blue. It's definitely a nice blue though. Hamilton makes some interesting colors for their dials though.

My "green" khaki mechanical is usually anything but green in most lights. It's definitely a unique color though, and rather hard to find a strap to match besides the OEM one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts