Gentleman Warfare is a new brand from watchmaker Ilan Srulovicz. Ilan may be familiar to some readers as the owner and designer of his other well-regarded brand, Egard Watches .

Jamie Foxx

Egard has attracted the attention of watch collectors as well as some well-known faces including established Hollywood stars such as Jeff Daniels, Jamie Foxx, Eric Roberts, and several cast members from the hit AMC TV series Breaking Bad, so it’s safe to say Ilan knows a thing or two about making charismatic watches.

His new collection, currently on Kickstarter and already five times surpassing its target goal of $10,000, comes direct to you without involving any middlemen; no distributor, no wholesaler and no retailer to bump up the price. Instead you get the watch in your hands and on your wrist by ordering directly from Ilan. The collection is as follows:

Watches in order:

1) The Allure (gold case, rose gold bezel, rose and black dial and black strap)

2) The Aqua (Steel case, Blue bezel, Blue dial and blue strap)

3) The Bronze (Antiqued bronze case, brown dial, brown strap)

4) The Classic (Steel case and bezel and a white dial with a brown strap)

5) The Stealth (black case and bezel, Black dial, black strap)

Any of these watches can be pledged for just$265.00

“I made these timepieces because I felt this specific style of vintage look mixed with contemporary appeal was missing in the industry especially at this low price point. I feel it fills a gap in the market at a fair price and I am trying to explore design here as much as possible.” Ilan Srulovicz, watchmaker

The Gentleman Warfare V1 Gent is a luxury 45mm watch cast in a 316L stainless steel case. The watch comes with a lugless design and is made to sit comfortably on the wrist and, despite the large size, feels more like a 42 to 43mm watch when being worn.

Ilan ensured all the key quality hallmarks that go into a luxury watch are in place, from the slightly domed sapphire crystal lens with AR coating to the reliable Miyota 82s7 automatic movement, to the top grade leather strap. Not only that, the sub-dials are treated with Superluminova to ensure excellent reading in all conditions, and the seconds sub dial rotates with every passing second.

All Gentleman Warfare VI Gent watches feature a special method of plating called AA grade plating which has a much thicker micron plating than standard, thereby offering considerably more protection for the watch. There’s plenty of choice too, with 6 editions of the watch.

Limited Edition Engraved Version

The sixth watch is a cool limited edition engraved version (this version has an engraved case, black dial and brown strap) available with a pledge price of $325.00

The case-back features the mustachioed gent that forms the Gentleman Warfare logo. If you’re looking for a luxury impulse buy of a new watch before Christmas without too much domestic warfare, the V1 Gent is certainly a tempting option.

Visit the Gentleman Warfare Kickstarter page