WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, wow what a day in the UK today, crazy temperature. so me and my best friend Keelan decided to go for a bike ride just outside where he lives in Warwickshire: the trip was about the about 20 miles and we were badly sunburnt.lol. enjoy the photos. PLEASE be patient as there are a lot of picures.

me setting off to meet my friend from my dads work!

my pride and joy:-!

Keelan's pride and joy ;-)

somewhere over the hill was our destination:think:

we had to cycle up this long uphill stretch, it was exhausting!:oops:

evidence of exhaustion (me right, keelan left) :-X

this was our goal, an old disused windmill up in the hills.so we decided to head up there...

the angle we climbed with our bikes

aaahhh at the windmill, finally

we travelled from here, the white area in the far right of the picture right at the back, quite a distance

the temperature using a Suunto Vector

the rising heat!

happy to be alive lol

the prowess of the raysman

some more prowess

Keelan's GSAR with my Raysman

our watches for the trip

dynamic duo live to fight another day

i hope you guys enjoys these as much as i did

regards

ray

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,567 Posts
Hi Ray,

Superb. Thread of the day, at least! Should I sent a copy to the Café or the photography forum? I love your neighborhood. I live in pancake country on a pancake island. The only hills we have are the dunes surrounding my island. The steepest is called "De Zeeuwse Riviera". In about 250m you rise around 55 meters to the highest natural dune of our country (75m).

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sjors said:
Hi Ray,

Superb. Thread of the day, at least! Should I sent a copy to the Café or the photography forum? I love your neighborhood. I live in pancake country on a pancake island. The only hills we have are the dunes surrounding my island. The steepest is called "De Zeeuwse Riviera". In about 250m you rise around 55 meters to the highest natural dune of our country (75m).

Cheers,

Sjors
yeah that'd be great Sjors, much appreciated. i think we were about 100 ft up or something lame like that. it could be more i think, not sure

ray

·
Banned
3,776 Posts
EXCELLENT Ray!

Just about to turn my PC off and head out for the day and your post will put me on a hight note:)

FANTASTIC watches, bike, and the scenery is stunning:gold

I'm sure you will sleep well tonight with well used legs.

All the best - OZ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts