WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a vintage, time only King Seiko 5621-7021 with the awesome hi-beat movement. I purchased this watch off the bay last year from a reputable seller in Japan. As checked against an unofficial online database, the watch appears to be from early 70's.

No purchase or maintenance history, but the watch winds well, holds a good charge and is in decent cosmetic condition considering its age. The watch has not been tested for water resistance.

Included will be: the watch, navy model 2 cordovan strap from Worn and Wound, no papers or box.

Price:
$275 or best offer (price includes shipping to CONUS and PP fees). Selling only, no trades will be considered.

Lowball and scam offers will be politely ignored.

Specs:
Case: Polished stainless steel
Case Diameter: 36mm
Movement: Seiko 5621, Hi-Beat, automatic
Lume: None
Lens: Unknown, assuming mineral replacement
Strap: Worn and Wound Model 2 Cordovan, Navy
Water Res.: Unknown and untested
Lug Width: 18mm
Crown: Original, push/pull

Pictures:

ks-01.jpg ks-02.jpg ks-03.jpg ks-04.jpg View attachment 12843193 ks-06.jpg ks-07.jpg ks-08.jpg ks-09.jpg ks-10.jpg ks-11.jpg ks-12.jpg

Condition:
The watch case and dial appear to be refinished and thus is in decent condition considering the watch's age. Case has some light scratches and pitting throughout. Dial has a light stain running from the 1 to 3 index. Crystal is in good condition. Strap is in good, but used condition. Overall the watch keeps good time, though I have not measured its accuracy.

Sale/Shipping Details:
I've tried to describe the watch as accurately as possible.

Watch is being sold as is. No refunds or returns.

Watch will arrive safely packaged. Shipping via USPS is to CONUS addresses only and is included in the price listed above.

Regular PayPal transactions only (gift transaction inquiries will not be accepted). Scam inquiries will also be ignored.

I've sold/traded quite a few watches here on the forum, references can be provided upon inquiry. Any other questions, please feel free to PM me and thanks for looking!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts